Baby food should be made of the freshest, healthiest ingredients on the planet. Brimming with the biggest variety of purees sure to expand baby’s palate, 201 Organic Baby Purees teaches readers to blend, well-balanced meals right in their own home.
As easy-to-prepare as they are nutritious, these recipes include:
- Basic fruit and veggie blends from apricots to zucchini
- Classic combinations such as turkey, sweet potato, and corn
- Superfoods like avocado, blueberries, and spinach
- Puree-based transition recipes including soups, biscuits, frozen desserts, and more!
Free of pesticides, hormones, GMOs, and additives, these delicious purees promote strong immune systems and healthy growth–designed to protect tiny tummies.
Featured Recipe: Bananaberry Power Puree
For babies 6 months and older
Because blueberries have amazing antioxidant power, try to incorporate them into your purees as much as you can. If your blueberries are a little too tart, make sure your banana is super ripe to balance things out. Coupled with yogurt’s calcium, protein, phosphorus, and probiotics, this power puree is a perfectly sweet way to give your baby superfoods.
Yield 4-5 servings
- 1/4 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1 small, ripe organic banana (with lots of brown spots)
- 4 ounces whole fat plain or vanilla-flavored organic yogurt for babies
- Blend blueberries and banana. Puree until smooth.
- Swirl together puree and yogurt with a spoon. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 3 days.
Featured Photos in 201 Organic Baby Purees
(Click on images to enlarge)
Frequently Bought Together
This item: 201 Organic Baby Purees: The Freshest, Most Wholesome Food Your Baby Can Eat!$5.58